Last two month combined top ten (10) sales:
1. $500 - Leckey Squiggles pediatric special needs stander. We can often pick up large medical items like these and wheelchairs for $25 or less. These are thousands of dollars new. Break them down for reasonable shipping cost.
2. $275 - Adult Special Needs Car Seat see above. I think we paid $5 for this - no more than $10.
3. $200 - Electromagnetic Beam Therapy machine. paid $11
4. $199 - Automatic Pool Cleaner. paid $14
5. $181 - Louisville Slugger fastpitch bat. We have been making good money off bats for a while. We pick them up usually for $3-5. Clearly some are better than others. Make sure to search the specific model to determine resale value.
6. $175 - micro stereo speakers
7. $150 - subwoofer. Purchased this and above speakers (same brand) in a box, all for $50. The subwoofer was black and micro speakers white, so broke up the box into separate items.
8. $170 - new Saladmaster with five (5) cones. Parts or whole, used or new, always a great buy (unless ridiculously marked up). We usually pay $10 or less for these.
9. $135 - Microsoft software
10. $125 - Posture Pump. One of our favorite regular finds. This is the full spine model.