1. $456 - water ionizer system. We paid quite a bit for this system, expecting it to sell for over $1,000. Water filtration systems are one of our favorite items, but because this is not one of the popular brand names, it did not get the attention we had hoped. Still made several hundred dollars on it.
2. $300 - parlor guitar over 100 years old. Paid $20. There was damage to the headstock but overall in very good condition. We have purchased a few acoustic guitars for $10 or so in the past that needed repair and sold for $100 or more. Some things retain a high resale value even when flawed.
3. $200 - motor for a window shade. Got 7 or 8 of these for $5 apiece. Still have all the other ones (there were three different kinds of the same brand) and waiting for the right buyer.
Everything below paid $10 or less for:
4. $154 - Lexus cargo cover
5. $125 - Pier 1 frog statue
6. $123 - Orbit Baby car seat base
7. $100 - golf travel bag
8. $100 - roof rack for SUV
9. $99 - automatic ball toss machine for dogs
10. $78 - air purifier
11. $75 - kit to make your own rubber stamps
12. $75 - Cole Haan Nike Air men's dress shoes